1. Appropriate temperature
Wearing heart lotus likes high temperature and humid climate. Like sufficient sunlight and fertile soil. When the seeds germinate, the temperature is about 25 ~ 30 ° C when the seedlings grow, and when the temperature drops to 15 ~ 20 ° C, it will grow slowly; when the temperature drops to about 8 ° C, it will not grow. When below 0 ° C, the plants will wither. Therefore, it is best to choose soil fertile, loose and transparent sand to cultivate.
When the wearing lotus grows to about 6 cm high, it can be transplanted when 3-4 leaves grow. It is best to water the seedbed before transplantation to make it easy for the seedlings to get the seedlings. The survival rate will be very high. You must also choose to transplant in the evening or cloudy days, and transplant at about 25 cm according to the plant spacing. After planting, water it immediately. It is advisable to water for a day. It is also slightly loose for it, which is conducive to its growth.
1. Mai rice stone fertilizer method: It can sprinkle a layer of wheat rice granules on the soil of the flower pot. It can not only promote the growth of flowers, but also extend the flowering period.
2. Multiplying egg shell fertilizer: Crushed the eggshells and bury them into the soil of the flower pot to make it grow lush and flowers.
3. Soy beans after cooking: You can dig three small holes in the flower pot, put them in three or five to two -three, and cover it.
4. Washing rice water: Washing rice water not only does not hurt the roots, but also a mild compound fertilizer.
Fourth, pest control
1. Verifying disease: It will occur 1-2 in the real leaf period. The soil can be treated with 50%of the fungal spirit, or 1000 times liquid can be used for pouring the ward.
2. Sudden disease: If there are 2-3 pairs of true leaves, you must control the temperature, pay attention to ventilation, and strengthen the management of the seedbed.
3. Black stem disease: Generally occurs in the planting period. Pay attention to timely exclusion of water, strengthen management, and avoid continuous work.
4. Epidemic: Use 50%of the fungus or 1000 times liquid spraying the waters during the epidemic.
In addition, cotton bells, tadpoles, and virus diseases must be controlled.