1. morphological characteristics
1. Beauty banana. Its plants are all green, and the height is generally about 1.5 meters. The shape of the leaves is long and round. The length is between 10 cm and 30 cm. It is green, the length is about 1.2 cm, and the length of the sepals is about 1 cm. Generally, it is green, but sometimes it is red. Its fruits are green, and the shape of the long ovate is between 1.2 cm and 1.8 cm. The flowering period is between March and December each year.
2. Paradise bird. The height of heaven birds is generally between 1 meter and 2 meters. The roots are relatively thick. The stems are not too obvious. The leaves are generally symmetrically growing. The shape is oblong. Two or three times long, there will be vertical grooves in the middle. The length of the stems is similar to the length of the leaves. Its inflorescence bracts are green, but the edges are red with a length of about 15 cm. Its flower slices of flowers are orange, and the inner flowers are blue, and the flowers are more special, just like the fairy cranes look far away, very beautiful. Its flowering period is in the autumn and winter season, and the flowering time can last more than 100 days.
Second, living habits
1. Beauty banana. It likes a warm climate. It is best not to be frosty. The best temperature is between 25 ° C and 30 ° C. It has strong adaptability and almost does not pick soils. Okay, soil can be slightly moist, but not drought. Its sowing time is April and May in spring, and it will always bloom before the frost in June, and the flowering period is very long. Its rhizomes can pass the winter in the south, but it must be protected in the north to safely pass the winter.
2. Paradise bird. It likes warm or semi -cool positions. The most suitable temperature is 12 ° C to 25 ° C. It is cultivated indoors in winter, and the lowest temperature must be controlled above 5 degrees Celsius. It is generally blooming in autumn or winter, but if you can control the conditions such as temperature and light, it may bloom in the year, and the flowering time of a single flower can reach more than a month.