1. morphological characteristics
1. Rich coconut. Its stems are relatively thick and short. The leaves are feathered, and the length is between 50 cm and 80 cm. The front section will be a bit curved, but the overall is relatively flat. After that, reddish brown, the fruit is round, its fruiting period is between October and December.
2. Pocket coconut. Its potted height generally does not exceed 1 meter. The stems are relatively straight and will not be branched. The color of the stems is dark green. The leaves generally grow at the top of the branches. The length of the leaves is 14 cm to 22 cm, and the width is 2 cm to 3 cm. Its flowers are yellow, the fruit is orange, and the flowering period is in spring.
2. Growth habits
1. Rich coconut. It likes a warm and humid environment. It is more resistant to negative. Its seedlings must be better than 70%to 80%of the shielding. After growing up, they can resist the direct irradiation of the sun. Its cold resistance is also relatively strong, but it still takes more than 0 degrees Celsius to survive.
2. Pocket coconut. It is most suitable for growing temperatures is 20 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius. When the temperature is lower than 13 degrees Celsius, it will be suspended. The minimum temperature in winter should be controlled above 3 degrees Celsius, otherwise it will be frozen to death. It likes fertile soil, and its requirements for fertilizer are not high, but the air must ensure a certain degree of moisture.
Third, application value
1. Rich coconut. It is usually used to decorate the home environment or urban greening. The main thing is that its feng shui effect is welcomed by many people.
2. Pocket coconut. It can purify the benzene, formaldehyde and vinyl chloride in the air. At the same time, the viewing value is also very high. It is usually placed in the hall, living room, conference room, and waiting room. The effect of beautifying the room is particularly good.
Have you learned the differences between these two plants? When you meet them next time, don’t admit it again!