1. appearance characteristics
1. Xiaolihua. Xiaolihua is relatively short, with a height of only 20 cm to 60 cm. Many flowers can be bloomed on a total stalk. The length of the flower diameter is 5 cm to 7 cm. Yellow, white and so on, the shape of the flowers is also changing. Xiaolihua blooms from July to October every day, and the harvest time is from October to November. If the environmental conditions are good, it can bloom in all seasons.
2. Dalihua. Dalihua’s plants are much high, usually from 1.5 meters to 2 meters, and they are relatively thick. Its stems are relatively long, usually sagging, between 6 cm and 12 cm. Purple, it has more flowers and is richer than Xiaolihua. The flowering time of Dali flowers is harvested between June and September and September to October.
2. growth characteristics
1. Requirements for light conditions
(1) Xiaolihua likes sufficient sunlight, suitable for growing in a gentle and cool climate environment.
(2) Dalihua likes a semi -cool environment. If the sun is too strong, it will seriously affect its blooming, especially in a period when the plant seedlings are relatively small.
2. Requirements for temperature conditions
(1) Xiaolihua likes a cold climate and cannot carry the hot environment, so it grows slowly in summer. In addition, it cannot resist frost. If the temperature does not reach 10 degrees Celsius, it will suspend growth. The most suitable temperature is 15 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees Celsius.
(2) The cool climate of Dali flowers blooms best in late September, but it is not resistant to frost. After the frost, its stems and leaves will wither immediately. The growth period is not high in temperature, and it can grow from 8 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius.
3. The requirements for moisture
(1) Be sure to pay attention not to accumulate water when the potted potted plants, otherwise the roots are particularly easy to rot. The requirements of the potting soil should not be too dry or too wet. Essence
(2) Dalihua should not be resistant to drought nor waterlogging, and it needs to be poured into water during rainy days.