Qinye Rong is petting the hearts of Huahua ~ Look at the elegant figure and the green leaves, ah, of course, the premise is that you have to raise them ~
1. Light: Qin Ye Rong likes the place where the sun is sufficient, but taboo taboo sun exposure ~ So the bright living room is the best choice!
2. Flower pots: Do not choose too large flower pots, flowers, and smaller plants, you can choose flower pots with a diameter of 20 ~ 25cm; larger plants, you can choose a flower pot of 30 ~ 35cm.
3. Move: I need to transfer the piano to the pelvis frequently, but remember that the basin returns to the basin and cannot move it casually ~ This “dead house” is right
4. Watering: “See dry and wet”, everyone should pay attention. “Seeing dry” means that the soil of 3 or 4 cm of the surface layer has been dry, and the soil below is slightly moist. “Seeing wetness” means that watering must be poured through. You can see that the water flows out of the drainage hole at the bottom of the flower pot is poured.
Taiwan 垂 垂
The leaves of the leaves in Taiwan are small, round, look small and fresh, and put a pot at home, that is, the temperament is responsible!
1. Light: I like adequate sunlight, but the sun is not exposed to the sun ~ It can open the curtains in winter and let it accept full -day photos, but it will be shaded in summer ~
2. Watering: Dynamic leaves like a humid environment very much. Pay attention to keeping the pot soil moist. Usually remember to spray water near it to increase the humidity of the air! Pay attention to it ~ It can not be kept moist in winter, it will not be watered until the pot soil is dry ~
3. Fertilization: It is best to apply liquid fertilizer every two weeks to the growth season. It is mainly nitrogen fertilizer.
Huahua knows, really planting figs at home, your eyes must be concentrated in its fruit!
1. Flower pots: The root system of figs is relatively developed, so planting figs must choose a large flower pot. It would be better if there is a water tank ~
2. Pruning: The fruit-free fruit branches grow rapidly, so the potted plants must be trimmed to control the plant type. When the saplings grow to 20-30 cm, the tip should be treated to promote its germination of the side branches.
3. Temperature: Figs are not cold -tolerant. In winter, they must be entered in the room. They are placed in a sunlight and good ventilation.
4. Watering: Figs breeding at home, watery to see dry and wet, but the figs are dormant in winter, and watering will be reduced. You can wait until you dry it. Otherwise, it will cause stagnant water to be bad ~
Ping An Tree, keeping peace, and implying such auspicious plants, how can you not put on a pot at home?
1. Light: Ping An Tree likes light, but it is also resistant to semi -yin, so now you can let the Ping An tree full of sunlight ~ But it is not possible in summer, and it must be semi -shaped in summer.
2. Change of pots: Ping An tree likes loose and breathable soil, so it is loosened every month and changes pot soil every two years. Moreover, the flower pot cannot be too small ~
3. Watering: Ping An tree is not resistant to drought and likes a moist environment, so it is usually wet and not dry, and often spray water on the body of the Ping An tree to improve the air humidity.
4. Temperature: Ping An Tree is not cold ~ The temperature in winter will be risk of freezing or bad, so the Ping An Tree must enter the room in winter!
With Ping An Tree Insurance Ping An, isn’t it better to have a happy tree to make the whole family happy?
1. Humidity: Happy Tree likes a moist environment, so in addition to watering, it is best to spray water once on the leaves in the morning and evening.
2. Light: Happiness can resist half yin and like sunshine. It is best to place in the room with sunlight. Remember not to put it in a dark place ~
3. Watering: The happiness trees usually keep the pot soil moist, but in winter, the happy tree enters the dormant period. It is best to keep the pot soil dry and wait until the pot soil is dry.
4. Pruning: The happy tree must be trimmed, otherwise it will not be formed ~ Cut off the old leaves and yellow leaves, and the crown of the happy tree can be trimmed into a mushroom shape or other shapes according to your preference ~
Well, happy and happy, there are all, then you can consider getting rich! For example, plant a fortune tree at home!
1. Watering: One of the causes of the death tree is to water more. There are eight wealthy trees that have been poured to death. Therefore, watering must be waited until the pot soil is dry. In winter, the fortune tree is dormant, and less watering! There is no problem with you without watering for a month!
2. Light: The requirements of the fortune tree are not high in light. Under full -day or half -day photos, they can grow well ~ But if you have the opportunity, you still have to let the fortune tree be exposed to the sun.
3. Fertilizer, you do n’t need to fertilize for a wealthy tree, but if you have been raised for a long time, for example, for several years, you can apply some common leaf -viewing plant fertilizers, but remember, thin fertilizer.
There are many varieties of the Dutch iron ~ There are some varieties that can even emit a fragrance in the evening ~
1. Light: The Dutch iron adaptability is strong and can grow in different light environments, but it is best to let the Dutch iron accept sufficient sunlight ~ In addition, remember to shade in summer ~
2. Watering: The Dutch iron likes a moist environment and is slightly resistant to drought. Watering needs to follow the principle of “seeing dry and wet”. If the room temperature is lower than 15 ° C in winter, it needs to be kept dry, and the pot soil is dry before watering. 3. Temperature: The Dutch iron is not cold -resistant ~ Keep it above 2 ° C in winter! The best temperature for growth is between 15 ~ 30 ° C.
4. Pruning: Tripk the leaves of the Dutch iron yellowing in time. If it has been raised for many years, it is best to cut it again, re -plastic surgery, and promote multiple branches to be beautiful.
There should be a lot of keels, but some people know that the keel is out of the keel?
1. Watering: Do not water the keels often. He is very resistant to drought, especially in winter, you will not die if you do n’t water it for 1 to 2 months.
2. Temperature: The keel is very afraid of cold, and the temperature of the winter is best to control above 10 ° C.
3. Light: The keel is very resistant to the sun. Even if it is not shaded in summer, it will not be possible, but if the sun is too strong, it is best to cover the yin to avoid being burned.
The rubber tree is also called Black King Kong. Well, listening to the name, I think this should be a very heavy tree. Sure enough, color, very heavy ~
1. Watering: The rubber tree likes a high temperature and humid environment, so you must keep the pot soil wet and keep the rhythm of wetness. When you gradually reduce watering after autumn, watering in winter is less!
2. Light: The rubber tree is strong in the sun, so it should be cultivated in the sun all year round. It does not matter if the light is insufficient, because it can also be shade -resistant, and it can be cultivated under low light in the room.
3. Temperature: The rubber tree is not very cold -resistant. If you want to overwinter, it is best to keep the temperature of 5 ° C.
Fish -tailed sunflower, the tree is like its name, its leaves look like the tail of the fish, the whole plant looks more dynamic ~
1. Flower pots: Fish -tail sunflower root is developed and grows rapidly. It needs to be changed once every April of the pot, cut off some old roots, and then re -put them. Remember to put a small amount of base fertilizer on the bottom of the pot.
2. Soil: Fish -tail sunflower’s requirements for soil are not strict. Various corruption soil, peat soil and garden soil can be planted.
3. Light: Fish -tail sunflower likes sufficient sunlight, so try to put the fishtail sunflower in a place that can receive direct sunlight ~
How about it,
After reading it,
Are there any in my hearts of flower friends?