Soy milk residue
Method 1: 沤 ： ： ：
1. Prepare a clean plastic barrel.
2. Put the remaining soy milk residue into the bucket.
3. Add some water to the bucket to cover the soybean paste, cover the lid, but you can’t tighten it. It is best to leave a trace of gap and breathe.
4. Put the plastic bucket in the place where the sun can be exposed, so that it can speed up the rotten speed.
5. Open the bucket lid every 1 to 2 days to discharge the gases generated by rotten, otherwise it is easy to burst. If you are worried that rotten will stink, you can put a little lees, baking soda, orange peel, tea, etc. in the inside, which can reduce the smell.
6. After about 3 months, the water in the barrel will become dark, indicating that the soy milk residue is cooked, and then the water can be poured in water. The proportion is 1:10. Too fertilizer in the flower pot ~
Method 2: Do base fertilizer
1. Drained the remaining soybean milk residue and put it on the balcony to expose it.
2. When changing the pots of flowers and plants, you can use the dried soy milk residue on the bottom of the flower pot as base fertilizer ~
Method 1: 沤 ： ： ：
1. Broken the oil residue directly, add water, and adjust it into a paste.
2. Put it in a plastic bottle, and then put it in a place where it is not hindered. If you want to ferment quickly, you must put it under the sun.
3, 10 days, add water once. At this time, the smell after fermentation is already very large. You can put a bottle of a bottle of enzymes, and soon there is no taste. Then cover the lid and then fat.
4. Wait until the liquid becomes black, and it will be fine. You can pour the flowers at a ratio of 1:50 ~ The remaining slag can be buried directly into the soil as fertilizer ~
Method 2: Follow the fertilization directly
1. Dry the remaining oil residue in the oil squeezing oil, and then crush it. It is best to be fine.
2. You can take out about 10g and bury it in the flower pot, once a month.
Method 3: Do base fertilizer
1. Dry the oil residue and crush it into the size of soybeans.
2. When the flowers and plants are put on the pot, change the pot, and change the soil, just sprinkle a small handle at the bottom of the flower pot.
1. Prepare a relatively large container.
2. Fill in a layer of soil at the bottom of the container, and then fill in a layer of medicinal residue. This is repeated until the container is filled. Note that the top of the top is a layer of soil. As well as
3. Put the container under the sun and expose it. If it is fast, you can succeed in fat in about 3 months.
4. If you feel that the fertilizer takes too long, you can also bury the Chinese medicine residue directly into the bottom of the flower pot as a base fertilizer, or mix it directly into the soil, but the amount must be less. one.
1. Put the remaining bones in a high pressure cooker and cook with high heat for 30 ~ 50 minutes until the bones are cooked.
2. Smash the bones and put it under the sun. It can be used in about 10 days!
3. You can bury the bone residue on the bottom of the flower pot as a base fertilizer, or you can dig a small hole, and directly buried the bone residue into the use of fertilizers.
1. Immerse the large pieces of picking back on for 1 day, then crush it hard, make the corn dregs as small as possible, and wash with water for 2 to 3 times.
2. Sieve the corn with a sieve. The particles that are sieved are relatively small, about 1 ~ 3cm in diameter, placed on one side, and the particles are placed on the other side.
(Source: Flower Bonsai Network)
3. Fill in the smaller granules into the flower pot and can be used directly to plant succulents.
(Author: Kite’s homeland Source: Sina Blog)
4. Cebolic slag with large particles can be directly filled at the bottom of the flower pot, which can prevent stagnant water and avoid rotten roots ~
1. The fruit residue mentioned here can be understood as the remaining residue after squeezing.
2. Put these fruit residue in the plastic barrel, and you can fill it in about seven minutes, and then add water until the fruit residue is not over. If you want to be faster, you can add some sugar in it ~
3. Put the plastic bucket under the sun and expose to the sun, which can speed up the fermentation speed. It can be rotten and complete in about 2 to 3 months.
4. The remaining residue can be used as base fertilizer, or a small hole can be used to bury the soil as topdressing.
1. Put the coffee dregs on the balcony and stir it every day. After about 10 days, dig a small hole in the pot soil and bury it in ~
2. Put the coffee dregs on the balcony. Do not stir. After about 3 to 4 days, you will find that the surface of the coffee residue is covered with mold. At this time, stir the coffee residue and sand. ~
Minced wood residue
Method 1: Ending root
1. Select clean ones, no pure saws mixed in the soil.
2. Fill in a part of the sawdust at the bottom of the flower pot. Put the orchids that are about to get the roots, hold the orchids in one hand, fill in the sawdust in one hand, until the roots of the orchid are covered, and the orchids will not fall.
3. Water through the water, put it in a cool place for maintenance. Pay attention to the sawdust must be kept moist, and you can’t let it dry. About 1 to 2 months can grow and tender roots.
(Author: Unintentional Source: China Orchid Trading Network)
Method two: cuttings
1. Select clean log chips, not to use anticorrosive wood, because there are various additives, which are not suitable for breeding flowers!
2. Fill the wood chips into the flower pot and pour water.3. Insert the prepared cuttings and insert it. Keep it moist, and you can take root in about half a month!
(Author: Huayu Fei Source: Tap Hua Wing)
Method 1: Frequent fertilization
1. Put the tea residue in the sun and dry it under the sun.
2. Burted directly into the soil and use it as a flower fertilizer. Note that it must be buried deeply ~ Otherwise, it is easy to recruit small bugs ~
Method two: fermentation and rotten
1. Prepare a plastic barrel that can be sealed.
2. Pour the tea slag in, and pour the remaining tea together. After full of half a bottle, cover the bottle cap.
3. Put it under the sun and expose it. It can be fermented for about half a month to one month.
Well, Huahua has been introduced, and some of the family can try it!