Bottle grass is not a pig cage grass ~ It is a name of a genus ~ There are 9 and many types of sub -species, varieties and artificial cultivation in the subordinates ~
Key points for maintenance: 1. Water and fertilizer management: It is best to use water moss. You can also use mud carbon+a small amount of perlite (granular soil). You can also use the cultivation medium mixed with sand and mud carbon soil. It is best to change the spring every spring. 2. Temperature management: The temperature required for the summer of the bottle should be 21-35 ° C. 3. Humidity management: Bottle grass requires a very wet environment to grow normally. The air humidity is at least 70%. You can sprinkle water around the bottle grass to increase the humidity. 4. Light management: 6-8 hours of sunlight should be exposed every day.
Catcher is a mucus -type insect -eating plant that can capture small insects such as mosquito and ants. Its leaves, flower stems and petals have glands on the back of the petals. Essence
1. Watering, using the pelvic method, after drying the surface of the insects, and putting it in a basin full of water to maintain it ~ Do not spray water to avoid diluting the mucus on the blades. 2. Light, like bright light, can also resist semi -yin, shade at noon in summer. 3. Temperature, suitable growth temperature is 20 ~ 30 degrees. 4. Humidity, keep high air humidity, sprinkle water on the ground around it every morning and evening.
Pig cage grass is the general name of all pig cage species ~ because the unique insect cage looks like a pig cage ~ is it called pig cage grass.
1. The humidity of the air must be high. The northern flower friends need to sprinkle water on the ground around the pig cage grass every day to increase the air humidity. 2、基质最好使用保水性比较好的，比如水苔等，且要长期保持基质湿润，但是不能积水的哦~一般而言，春、夏、秋浇水应该1天1次，冬季1 ～ 2 days. 3. Pigcao like a semi -yin environment, so do not direct sunlight. Just put it in the indoor maintenance ~
Huahua’s favorite is the big clip that resembles the “shell”! The juice can be secreted on the large clip, the inserted worms are sandwiched at a very fast speed, and then digested and absorbed.
1. Water: Try to use soft water such as pure water and rain. Put the basin of the flytrap in a tray or glass tank, water for about 3cm in water, and replenish them regularly. 2. Humidity: It is necessary to maintain a higher humidity to survive. You can add 1 layer of water moss to the surface of the pot, or keep the pot for a long time. 3. Soil: Plaza+peat is configured at a ratio of 1: 1, or using pure water moss. The bottom of the potted pot needs to be padded. Change the soil once every spring. 4. Temperature: The suitable growth temperature is 21-35 ° C. 5. Feeding: They will prey on their own, don’t throw it to a piece of meat or something, just let it eat mosquitoes silently.
The cream is a large category of insectic plants. The leaves have crystal clear “dew”. Under the sun, the glorious is dazzling. Therefore, many people like to raise a pot ~
1. Light: Maohua dish is happy, it is best to put it in a place with good light, but it should be shaded at noon in summer ~ 2. Mao paste is very wet. Except for winter And the water in the pot cannot be broken ~ 3. When the cream is higher than 30 degrees, it will sleep, so it is better to keep the flowers in the south in the room ~
Silk Leaf Rainbow Grass
Rainbow grass is a relatively rare glandular woolen grass. It is similar to that of insects and cream dishes. And its glands will not swing.
1. The light must be good. The best day is the best. If there is no such condition, the bright scattered light is also possible ~ but it should be shaded at noon in summer! 2. Watering: The pelvic method is used, and the water in the basin should be maintained in one -half. But do not spray water on the leaves often to avoid diluting mucus, but you can spray water on the nearby ground! 3. Support: When the Rainbow Grass grows high, it can be supported by flower racks, wire, thin bamboo, etc. to prevent the plant from falling.