Is there any poison
First of all, let’s talk about whether the goodwill is toxic. It is actually a flower with a small amount of toxin. The flowers blooming are not poisonous, but the pollen produced can cause allergic reactions of the pollen too sensitive. Its flower has a faint aroma, but it must not be confused by its fragrance, because this fragrance cannot be close to a long time of smell. Its ball stems have a certain toxicity. Eating this kind of thing may cause symptoms of stomach pain, diarrhea, and dizziness. If the amount of food is too much, it is likely to be in danger of life. If you have children or pets in your home, you must pay more attention to the placement to avoid accidents.
Can you put the bedroom
Although Hyacinth is not too much problems without touching, but its pollen can spread in the air. This pollen can easily cause the human body to cause allergies. The aroma can affect people’s sleep. If you put it in the bedroom, you can insomnia when you smell too much at night, make the fresh air in the bedroom confused, and bring a bad impact on the body. At the same time, try not to put it in the study, because that can easily affect reading efficiency and cause hypoxia. Therefore, do not place the fabrics in the bedroom, you can choose other flowers to place it.